Everest Occupational Health Services Meet Today’s Workplace Needs.
You can be confident choosing Everest Occupational Health Services because:
- We are convenient. We are open from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. 365 days of the year.
- Your employees (potential employees) will get a prompt medical appointment; No appointments are necessary.
- An appointment at Everest is a low-cost alternative to a visit to the emergency room.
- Our approach to providing “one-stop” shopping for employee health needs gets employees healthier more efficiently and back to work faster.
- We use an integrated software system which helps to provide ongoing comprehensive feedback regarding patient status to the employer.
- Lab tests, X-rays and prescription medications are available on-site. A 3,000 square-foot physical therapy department is also provided to evaluate, treat and provide preventive services.
Pre-Employment Services and Screenings
Our advanced, on-site and quick services and screenings include:
- Audio Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- DOT (Department of Transportation) Physicals
- Federal Drug Testing
- Lift Evaluations
- New-Hire Physicals
- Non-Fed Drug Testing
- OSHA Physicals
- Pre-employment and pre-placement screenings
- A required pre-employment screening or human performance evaluations (HPEs) before placement to reduce health and safety risks in the workplace
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Rapid Drug Testing
- Respirator Physicals
- Snellen Vision Test
- TB Testing
- Titers (varicella, hepatitis B, MMR)
- Titmus/Vision Testing
- X-ray Services
At Everest, we work closely with your employees to make sure you and your workers know how to use our services effectively. Open lines of communication are important when it comes to identifying treatment plans and ongoing wellness programs. We have a 3,000-square-foot physical therapy department on site that is fully staffed with specialized therapists who can provide customized programs to restore mobility and function or just keep a patient performing well. Our overall program which includes pre-employment evaluation, on-the-job treatment when necessary and wellness programming makes it easy to keep your employees safe and healthy on the job.
Medical surveillance screening to identify employees at risk and prevent injuries, while helping protect employees from workplace hazards.
Employee training and education
Our team offers a personalized, consultative approach that provides employees with information about injury prevention in the workplace.
Everest workers’ compensation program is focused on achieving positive treatment outcomes while decreasing costs and lost productivity. When you partner with us, your employees will be able to access convenient workers’ compensation clinics, instead of going to the ER for non-emergency situations.
Our workers’ compensation doctors follow aggressive return-to-work protocols, focusing on full or modified duty to reduce lost time. We will customize a return-to-work plan for each individual employee and communicate with you every step of the way. We believe not just in thorough communication, but in fast communication. We deliver detailed visit notes to the employer on the same day of treatment, which allows adjusters to schedule referral appointments within 24 hours of an injury being reported.
Our administrative staff has extensive experience with the OSHA recordable vs. reportable incidents, and while quality patient treatment always comes first, we understand employer challenges and work to support them. We effectively leverage relationships in good standing with all major insurers and TPAs to help facilitate effective and efficient care for your employees.